Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Thanks to IDW!



I contacted IDW publishing last month about our mini con event. IDW publishes a couple of my favorite team-styled comic lines- Transformers and GI Joe. They do a bunch of other stuff, too, but I'm Joe fan and Transformers fan. Anyway, Marci- the executive assistant at IDW took my message and moved it along to whoever needed to hear it. She then told me 100 copies of Transformers:Prime were on the way. Last week, the box arrived from Diamond and inside were 100 copies of Transformers: Prime the graphic novel! This is a 96 page story, done in digest size, full color with a heavy cardstock cover! That means we have Muppets Comics to give away, Transformers graphic novels to give away, and Top Shelf got in touch with me last week to say they are sending a big box of comic goodness like they did for us last year!
If you're a comics fan in the vicinity of Union County or Charlotte/Mecklenburg, then you don't want to miss this free exciting day on June 11!
Thank you, IDW!

No comments:

Post a Comment