Friday, February 10, 2012

In Case You Missed it- Marcus Hamilton

If you are like me, there is more stuff out there you would like to see, read, or do but you just don't have the time or the money. Such was the case when Marcus Hamilton, the Monday through Saturday artist on Dennis the Menace, went on WCNC's midday show, and because I didn't have the time (because I had to be at work- and I had to be at work because I didn't have the money!) I missed it when it ran. The TV station finally put it up on the web and I finally got around to seeing it. Then it hit me a few days ago- if you wanted to see it, someone else probably does, too.
This was around the time the Dennis stamp was released along with a series that included Archie, Garfield, Calvin & Hobbes and Beetle Baily. Marcus talks about how he came to work on Dennis, and how the daily process is done. It's almost six minutes in length, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment